1. cake mix
3. pumpkin mix
4. dark chocolate chips
5. gingerbread spices
HOW TO MAKE CAKE MIX PUMPKIN MUFFINS
– Preheat oven to
350 degrees F.
Spray muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray or line with muffin liners.
– Whisk eggs, then sift cake mix over them. Add gingerbread spice, chocolate chips, and pumpkin. Mix to combine.
– Fill muffin liners with
¼ cup of batter
. Bake at
350 degrees F
– Cool completely before eating.
– You can also add streusel topping before baking. 😋
– They're super yummy!!!
– Or drizzle with thinned/tinted cream cheese frosting. 😍
– The plain muffins are only 154 calories, so go ahead, have another!
Find the full recipe at the link below...