Peanut Dipping Sauce
Sweet, spicy, and salty, the perfect peanut dipping sauce!
Servings: 1 cup
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce (low sodium)
- 3 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Sriracha
- 3 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon plum jam (or other jam)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl, until throughtly blended.
Enjoy with spring rolls, veggies, as a salad dressing, or mixed with pasta.
- For a creamier flavor and texture mix in ¼ cup of canned coconut milk.
- If you don't have jam, substitute 1 tablespoon brown sugar.
- For added crunch, substitute crunchy peanut butter for smooth.
Serving: 2tablespoon | Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 427mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g