Creamy Greek Pasta Salad Recipe
Delicious Creamy Greek Pasta Salad recipe, with all the ingredients you love in a traditional Greek Salad like cucumber, tomatoes, red onions, black olives, and feta, mixed with Italian bowtie pasta.
Servings: 8 people
- 9 oz dry bowtie pasta
- 1 medium cucumber (chopped)
- ½ medium bell pepper (sliced)
- ½ cup red onion (sliced)
- 1½ cups grape tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 1 6 oz can whole black olives
- 1½ cups crumbled feta
- ½ cup spicy chili peppers
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sea salt (to salt boiling water)
Add water and 1 tablespoon of salt to a six-quart Dutch oven. Bring to a boil, then add pasta.
Stir the pasta to keep it from sticking together and cook for ten minutes, or according to package directions. Drain the pasta in a strainer and rinse with cold water.
Add cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, tomatoes, black olives, and hot chili peppers to a medium-sized bowl. Add pasta to the bowl and mix to combine.
Whisk dressing ingredients together in a measuring cup. Pour dressing over the pasta salad and gently mix to combine.
Sprinkle feta cheese over the pasta salad and fold in until completely incorporated. Chill and serve as a side or appetizer.
- Put some of the salad dressing aside and stir it in just prior to serving. This really wakes up the flavor of the pasta salad.
- Pepperoncini peppers are also great in this salad.
- If you are short on time just use Paul Newman's Balsamic Vinaigrette instead of making it from scratch.
- Cubes of cheddar and salami are also great additions to this Creamy Greek Salad Recipe.
Serving: 8people | Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 48448140mg | Potassium: 10247mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 613IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 30169mg | Iron: 414mg