Thimbleberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Soft Thimbleberry Cookies with white chocolate chips.
Servings: 32 cookies
- 1 box white cake mix (16.25 ounce)
- 1 box coconut cream pudding mix (5.1 ounce)
- ½ cup coconut oil (liquified)
- 2 medium eggs
- ⅓ cup macadamia nuts
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup chipped coconut
- ½ cup thimbleberries
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F
Mix cake mix and pudding mix in a stand mixer. If coconut oil is solidified, microwave it for 30 seconds. Add coconut oil and mix to combine.
Add both eggs and beat until incorporated.
Mix in macadamia nuts (if using) followed by white chocolate chips.
Finally, add chipped coconut and thimbleberries. Mix on low just until combined.
Using a large cookie scoop, scoop 12 portions of dough and arrange on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes. Allow the cookies to set for a few minutes before cooling on a wire rack.
- Try making these cookies with other flavored cake mixes to get different results. Some suggestions include lemon, chocolate, or yellow cake mix.
- You can also use different pudding mixes including vanilla, cheesecake, and banana.
- Although I use macadamia nuts in these cookies, walnuts would also be an excellent choice. If you don't like nuts, leave them out.
- As mentioned in the introduction, raspberries may be substituted for thimbleberries.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 126mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g