5-Ingredient Sriracha Aioli
This delicious 5-Ingredient Sriracha Aioli takes a few minutes to prepare and has limitless uses.
Servings: 4 servings
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Sriracha chili sauce (or more)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 clove garlic (pressed)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛-¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
Whisk mayonnaise, Sriracha sauce, lime juice, crushed garlic, and sea salt in a small bowl.
Taste and adjust with more Sriracha or salt, if needed. To make the Sriracha Aioli spicier, add ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper.
Use right away or store in an airtight container or condiment bottle in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Sriracha Aioli can also be prepared in a small food processor. Just add all the ingredients to the food processor bowl and whirl until the ingredients are blended and creamy.
- If you are sensitive to spicy flavors, add 1 tablespoon of Sriracha to the mayo at a time, tasting after each addition until satisfied.
- The sauce can also be thinned and used as a salad dressing, especially in coleslaw!
Serving: 2tablespoon | Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 410mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g