Healthy Broccoli Salad
Healthy Broccoli Salad without the extra fats and sugars.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- ½ medium pomegranate
- ¼ cup red onion (chopped)
- 3 T Craisins
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds (peeled)
- ¼ cup Gorgonzola cheese (crumbled)
- ⅓ cup citrus salad dressing
¼ tsp. salt (optional)
- ¼ tsp. black pepper (optional)
- 4 slices crispy crumbled bacon (optional)
Chop broccoli into small sections.
Add to a medium-sized bowl.
Remove seeds from half of a pomegranate and add to the broccoli.
Add diced onion, Craisins, pumpkin seeds, and gorgonzola cheese.
Mix in the dressing and taste to see if it needs the salt and pepper.
Add bacon, if using.
Serve immediately, or wait for the flavors to meld together.
Calories: 298kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 462mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 13g